Corsa’s social media channel on its early condition (until end of March 2015) is not regularly updated. Posts seen only during Corsa’s related offline events. We created organic contents for 8 months (April – December 2015). The content’s theme is iterated and evaluated every month, to make sure the next month received higher engagements.
Corsa’s social media channel on its early condition (until end of March 2015) is not regularly updated. Posts seen only during Corsa’s related offline events. Otherwise, there was no content at all. During this period, Corsa didn’t have good engagement with its followers. By using social media, brand is given an opportunity to personally contact its customers. Social media users also expect that brands could help solve their arisen problem. The engagement between brands and customers need to be maintained for long lasting reciprocal relationship.
We created organic contents for 8 months (April – December 2015). The content’s theme is iterated and evaluated every month, to make sure the next month received higher engagements. Contents were defined within these topics.
- #CorsaPlatinum: this is the main hashtag used on the posts, to help promote Corsa’s new product that was launched in 2015. This is the brand’s umbrella campaign.
- #CorsaRiders: the hashtag is used to greet Corsa users.
- #Corsapedia: contents within this hashtag consist of tips for Corsa users, usually related to motorbike.
The contents also include several events supported by Corsa.
- #GerakanSejutaBola (one million balls movement) is part of Corsa’s corporate social responsibilities program to improve Indonesia’s soccer world. Corsa sent 7 talented children, from low income families, to learn and improve their soccer skill in Manchester United for 2 weeks. This campaign also used to commemorate Indonesia’s Independence Day with #CorsaMerahPutih as the additional hashtag.
- Corsa’s support to many national soccer competition, such as Piala Presiden (President Cup) and Piala Jendral Sudirman (General Sudirman Cup), leads to Corsa’s successfulness on social media. Followers of many soccer teams flood Corsa’s social media channels. The engagement climbed up 1,000%. All campaigns related to soccer are done organically.
Corsa’s Twitter impression (estimated numbers of followers that seen the post) climbed by 400% since its early condition. Its followers climbed organically on average 200 new followers per month. The brand’s post reach on Facebook (estimated numbers people seen the post) climbed 200-300% and its Instagram followers also climbed 300% after being managed properly. The process took time considering that all were done organically. Most brand’s social media channel need 2-3 months before significant changes could be seen.